[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Anyone But Me Fan Forum • View topic - The ( first of many) 78 Reasons why i´m fan of HipFlor :)

The Anyone But Me Fan Forum

The place to be to discuss any and all things Anyone But Me
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 am 

First of all, Sorry for my english ( it´s not pretty good i know that, and i´m sure that i made some mistakes, so my apologies ),

Actually you don´t need this reasons because you can resume in one: she is awesome! :D

Obviously this list will have moore reasons with the time
( remember this because i completely think that she will have a bright future ,
i really believe that, and you should too ;) )
Rachael is one of my favorites actress since i discovered her in ABM.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away" .... ( i have to writte this :) )

1) Her performance of Vivian character, she is so great and is completely touching. You have to " fall in love" about Vivian storyline. That´s a fact. You can relate to her. She is my favorite character in the show join Archibald . So thanks Rachael for your acting!!

2)Her smile. She appears to be a really nice person and so funny!!

3) Her acceptance speech in the 1St Indie Soap Awards.
" .... and the fans.. thank you so soooo much ". ( you can find the video on youtube so please check it out ) Congrats Rachael!!

4)Her video tape after the Streamys, ( Celebtheweb):she sended a video tape from New York city and she was so true and natural talking about the show and the importance of the medium like Internet because connects the people with something greatest than themselves. ( " we received letters from Indonesia ..")( you can find the video in the web , so again , please check it out)

5) Her moment " Kodak" in the red carpet of the Streamys:
( story with her Fiancé Collin). :)

6) Because she found a cool way to keep her Streamy Award during the Ceremony.
( in the cupholder)

7) For her whole interview ( podcast) with Mindschomootz! ( she was so funny and charming all the time, you can listen to her for hours talking about her stories, ( the podcast is on the oficcial page so check it out , you don´t regret it)

8) Her voice: hei even Aster says in Episode 10 of season 1 that she loves her voice. ( in one of the lasts interview i understood that she is going to put her voice in a documentary,is that correct?so congrats again!! )

9) For her appearance in the short film " MOrdere". ( I didn´t expected that final but was good , one of her first works ) ( the video is on internet if you want to take a look)

10) Again the whole Interview of We Love Soaps that Damon L Jacobs made to her.
( i think that was the first long interview on video that i saw about RHF and i loved it, very good interview man! you understand that behind Vivian character exists a really cool and nice person like HipFlor!, I seriously recommend to watch this interview becasuse is so great!

11)Because a big part of her adolescence she wanted to be Katie Holmes ;) ( i´m a big fan of Dawson´s creek :) and a very shy person and this embarrisinng me but.. i wanted to be like Katie too or Joey Potter jaja,
I wonder if HipFlor will be a fan of Pacey and Joey or a Dawson and Joey fan?? Anyone knows?
I´m a Djer :). I was fall in love with dawson leery, and i love james van der beek :)

12)Because she believes in " MAGIC". i think that if all of us believe moore in this magical things the world would be better. I really believe that.

13) For the funny video of her with Jessy Hodges " writters in the lam " . man these two are so funny!! seriously!
i rescued this moments:
- " nothing ( sounds) means that they have eaten the Spy " jaja
( Hipflor rocks!)
- " What would be the name for that? SASTER!
- " I get to be happy this season ! "

14)For her appearance with NP in that epsisode of CheeryB. So funny!!
I have to say that i didn´t knew any gay webpage because i´m straight but looking info about the show i found this video and like i said so funny!

i rescued this moment:
" - Gloria..
-
- Gloria Bigelow.. you didn´t speak up
- What??
jaja

15) Because she likes red wine. In one of her interviews she said ( my apologies if i´m wrong ) that she liked red wine specially The Rioja Region. Well , I´m from Spain so it´s an honor that she liked that kind of wine. I have to say that is one of the best and most famous wines in my country . Hipflor has a very good taste!

16) Because when they said her name on the streamys for the lead actress in a dramatic webseries she tought: " Oh my Good!! , NOOO!!" jaja ( very funny moment of her podcast with MIndschoomtz). That´s show us that she doesn´t know how great and incredible she is . Well deserved!! Congratulations Rachael!

17)Hipflor is one of the 41 geeky girls to follow on twitter.

18) For her funny phrases on Twitter. ( or her toughts about anything)
here some examples: ( warning: is a long list :))

"Happy Independence Day #usa, especially you, Bill Pullman!"

"I've got friends from Spain, so I guess they'll have 2b my #1, but sure, Germany. Altho every1 I root 4 seems 2 lose so... "

" Packing for camping - bringing more art supplies than clothes. Incidentally, anyone know where the bloody hell my sweatpants are? "

" Feeling eversoslightly like richard iii, hobbling around and descanting on my own deformity "

"Remember that time I sprained my ankle running before a movement workshop and a camping weekend?"

"Dear everyone, It's New York. Walk faster."

" When looking@ my ToDo list, I got really happy bcz I saw the word rum. U can imagine how much worse it was when I realized I meant run "

" Just took my first yoga class in 3 years, i think i´m gonna vomit"

"My head feels like a giant piece of spam. Good morning everyone."

" When i look into the big brown eyes of my baby nephew all i can think is you never have to actually watch the new star wars "

" I got a droid and I´m in love with it. It´s so Blade runner. "

" Yep just walked 5 blocks and 1 avenue in the wrong direction. Thanks twitter. "

" Summer solistice - we can totally start drinking, yeah? "

" If you haven't checked it out yet...there's totally free candy involved index.php "

" Really, we haven't adopted "vuvuzela" as a euphemism yet? "

" Potential NY Gov shutdown at midnight - which means... FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE!! "

" So...if the thought of running makes me nervous enough for my heart to start racing, does that count as my cardio for the day? "

" Ay just remembered my neighbor is South African and appears to be having people over in the courtyard. Does this mean I have to get dressed? "

" I guess we can still be friends if we can play action figures later..."

" http://tinyurl.com/2aahdjt That Boba Fett is adorably disturbing. "

" Not sure whether to be depressed or thankful that I have nothing to do tomorrow. "

" How did I never notice that "Brandon Walsh" is a main character both in the Goonies and on the original 90210? "

" I am so freakin excited about this, it's damn near embarrassing http://tinyurl.com/2d6fxz2 When I grow up, I wanna be Morgan Freeman "

" Perhaps putting my dinolaptop in the same bag as my soft& emotionally vulnerable kidnapped sandwiches was not the best idea for either party "

" If anyone sees my little black cocktail dress, could you send it to #ptown? I could've sworn I packed it. "

" Empty subway cart = singing free fallin at top of lungs "

" Seriously though that was some slammin' fruit. Never mind that they were fried in wine. Apples are healthy. "

" My man has fried bananas& apples in oil, sugar, wine, cinnamon - on 2 consecutive days! I am a schmuck for not thanking him at the streamys. "

" Why wont anyone feed me??? "

" Anyone know how to pick a deadbolt lock? "

" Two things I learned entirely too late today: 1. Allergy season is not over. 2. The sleeves on this shirt are ever so slightly ridiculous. "

" Off to hunt for mothers day presents. With a spear. "

" Listening to football commentary makes me realize that I really only understand baseball metaphors "

" We came in 2nd! Good for a Corona and a shot of tequila - Star Wars Day, meet Cinco de Mayo! "

" // Dear Susan ( Miller), you are my Obi-Kenobi. Yours, R. "

" Happy Star Wars Day tweeps! May the 4th be with you! "

" @ColinEMiller and I just referenced Family Guy, Patrick Stewart, and Psych within a 3 sentence conversation. Why no, we don't get out much. "

" Had an amazing time at the @AnyoneButMe wrap party, but I had to break out the ghetto when @Nicobx9 tried defending Revenge of the Sith "

" Wow. Sometimes you think youre 3 hrs late to a party when in fact youre a week early. "

"Dear red bull, thank you. Love, rach "

"Yep. Fell into a bush. Itd be less embarrassing if i were drunk. "
" Wow its only 9am and ive already had 2 awkward conversations. "
" Oh thats right- im allergic to outside. "

" attempting to scan. feeling like a monkey with a gun. "

" Its fun when ur up early enough to see newspapers delivered "

" Realizations of the day: 1. Space cake is NOT astronaut food. 2. Nicole and i are pretty much the acting equivalent of an old married couple "

" And i just saw an old dude wearing a red skirt. It was indeed a good day! "

" The string cheese is back! The string cheese is back!! "

" Ending the day w a hot tub, a sandwich, and an @anyonebutme script. When i grow up, i wanna do this on a very regular basis "

" Just made spanish small talk with jesus from project runway! "
" ug. I just finished calculating my expenses for taxes. I feel like killing myself. "

" Nothing makes me feel more like my parents than the inability to find a computers on button. I cant believe i cant find this thing. "

" &I just fell so far in love w Jessy Hodges I'm not even sure what to do w myself anymore. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS http://tinyurl.com/ybr28qz "

" Ps there is no day that Bohemian Rhapsody cant make just a little bit better. "

" Jack Bauer's dad is CANADIAN??? I feel so used... "

"Well, its official. I have just become the first person to spend 45 minutes on the phone, alone at a bar, talking to her mother. "

" BABA O'REILLY!!! Vivs playlist! "

" Made coffee and toast this morning. My dads first words upon entering the kitchen: my god, what did you do? "

" Looked out the window this morning and realized i.d forgotten snow could be pretty. "

" Look out for the Yoda action figure on the keyboard. It's making me extremely happy right now. "
" Hearting Conan in a big way "

" I miss Pluto. "

" It is pretty damn cool getting to see the statue of liberty all lit up on your way home. "

" Watching George Lucas on Daily Show. SO PAINFUL!!!! "

" In a break from tradition, I have decided to start my xmas shopping early. "

" Still devastated over the Dexter season finale - Good thing #anyonebutme is starting tomorrow! "

" Ok. I'm going to go now and attempt to be a functioning member of society. "

" Dear blanket, i will miss you so very very much, but the crumpets are calling me to action. I.ll come back to you. I promise. Love, rach "

" Going to Oz! Today. Hip-Flores out. "

" Vivians wardrobe is way nicer this season, mostly because none of the clothes are mine. "

" Halloween in new york - where you cant really tell whos dressed up and whos just not naked. I love this town! "

" Challenge for the week: find job which will pay me to watch Dexter. "

" Watching Batman Begins, totally forgot I f.cking Love Cillian Murphy, And Liam Neison. And Morgan Freeman.And Katie Holmes as Joey Potter."

"We have a morphing mug?? I used to have an X-Files morphing mug! This is awesome! http://bit.ly/A0YEB "

" I havent played in a pool in way too long. My soul feels a little better right now :) "

" The thing about staying in a big California house? way more places to lose your shoes. "

" A baby totally smiled at me! That never happens! think i should ask for its number? "

" Forgot my Chinese cousins are staying w the 'rents. Am sleeping in sis's room, surrounded by crucifixes&pics of my ancestors. Staring at me. "

" Thanks so much - Nicole pretty much makes people look good just by association ;) "

" Watching Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. Other people have cartoon crushes, too, right? "

" I like my mom. She calls 34th st downtown :) "

" Listening to Bea Arthur voice a Femmebot on Futurama. "
" awesome evening with @gemified who is among the coolest people alive. "

" Theres a woman here who thinks my name is Raquel, and shes too nice and has been using that name for too long for me to correct her."

"Ah the MTA proving that no matter how much something sucks, it can always suck worse."

" I just fell asleep on the New York City subway. That was a new one. "

" Live music, wine, candle light, and good company. This is why love and life were invented. :-* "

" Totally just saw some dude in a batman costume riding his bike across 42nd st, cackling at the top of his lungs. I <3 NY 4eva. "

" Feeling almost domestic! :) I may cook... "

" One of the loveliest parts of shoot days is that someone else is responsible for- and good at- making me look like a human being
"

" Two beautiful words? nutella panini. "

" I just tried to cook an egg. this looks horrifying. i may become a vegetarian. "

19) For her Twitter name: HipFlor! like the Admin of Mindschoomtz ( sorry i don´t know her name), "i don´t know what it is but it´s so funny to said it jaja ". really cool name by the way :)

20) She is a big fan of The Sci-Fi movies. Dude I´m too!! My favorite movie ever is Star wars trilogy ( the original series :) ), specially The Empire strikes back. I like Blade runner, LOTR, etc etc.

21) Her Speech after winning the Streamy Award for best lead actress in a dramatic webseries. So funny!! and so great!
" in the middle off the stage in hills, awesome! "
" That´s why i´m rambling right now "
Completeley geeky and great like always!! well deserved man!! Congrats Rachael!!

22) For her taste in T-shirts. The goonies t-shirt in the video
" the writters in the lam " was so great!, and the t-shirt of The Beatles in one Interlude of the ABM show too.

23) for her whole interview of She W. ( again one page that i dind´t knew that jaja) after the streamys.
Rachael said: " love is love, love is love is love"
and i´m agree : Like Gemified ( hi gemma! ) said: " with that kind of logic, who is don´t you love this girl?? "
( i hope you don´t mind that i " borrowed " your phrase :) "

24) her laugh! man it´s completely contagious!, reminds me my brother jaja. and in one of the recents interviews to RHF and NP, NP said that one of the best sounds of the ABM set is Rachael laugh!

25) for her unbelieveble perfomance in the bookstore scene on Epsiode 10 of S1!! so great man , completely touching acting! thanks RHF! ( i have to say that NP is amazing too in this scene)

26) Because she is a big fan of X-files! ( dude! other thing that we have in common!! this tv show is amazing! it was a pionner!!
( i scared my parents too when i was younger and i watched the show jaja), the show finished many years ago but i´m still thinking about this : " I want to Believe ".

27) she was a big fan of Dawson´s creek.

28) She is a big fan of Bill Pullman.I have to say that I loved Jack character of the movie " While you were sleeping". one of my favorites.

29) she is a big fan of Connan o´brien.

30) She is a Shakespeare fan.

31) she is a little shy when someone says something flattering about her or her work.

( " That’s very flattering. I think the first thing that has to be in place is good writing and directing. Anytime I’m talking on film I’m just saying other people’s words. I think that’s where the heart of it lies. " ( Welove soaps interview)

32) " Because if Susan Miller believes in this item, I belive Susan Miller " ( RHF in She W. Interview)

33) Beacuse she went to de ABM audition completely embarrassingly blind. ( and when Susan M and Tina CW saw her, they knew that they had found Vivian , because you can relate to her, and in their words "that´s something that you look into a lead character ") ( sorry if it´s not completely literal )

34) because if to play gay characters is considered like a carreer killer, she will continues wanted to do that, because it´s a dream actor to have the chance to development that complex characters.

35) because she always seems so happy and always smilling. That´s a stile of life man :)

36) because she is not the prototype of comercial actress. She is moore comfortable with independent roles and i really really like this.
I hope that she continues doing plays in the Theatre that they have a meaning and an importance. Because not all is Hollywood:)
( i would like to see Hipflor someday in one of this plays )

37) because she is " swiss/cuban/chinese/italian ".

38)Beacuse I´m agree with Tina CW: " i saw Grace" ( refering Rachael HF)(source: Tina CW Article about the Streamys , great article by the way )

39) The way that she puts her hair behind the ears reminds me Josephine Potter :)

40) she is a big fan of Batman. :)

41)because thanks to her and ABM Family : Tuesday is one of my favorites days of the week :)

42) because in the Mindshoomtzch interview they asked her " how much that your character is you and how much is acting? " and she responsed: " oh god! ... i don´t act jaja, it´s me, it´s me in that situation ( very funny moment ) " , thanks to be yourself hipflor :)

43) the way that she knew that she was nominated for the Streamys. " Oh shit, that pretty awesome!, now i have to go back to new york " jaja ( so funny story)

44)she were so kind that she come back from the Follow up to the Mindshoomtzch podcast to talk about the Streamys experience.
( i rescued this moment :" you should talk with crystal C. but absolutely jaja " )

45) For her story about the mouse and the giraffe. (Mindshoomtzch interview) .
" To be a sci-fi and fantasy fan gives you that great moments jaja")

46)Because i´m agree with Admin Mindshoomtzch: " I love your mind Rachael, Please don´t loose that".

47) The way that she sang in the podcast. I wonder if Hipflor will sing in one of this promised showcase of the cast’s singing abilities for the web-a-thon-to-fund-third-season :)...

48) she worked with kids that they were a little shy. And like a shy person i really appreciate that. ( In the end this kids finished this classes reading shakespeare, that´s so cool! )

49)she is a big fan of The lord of the rings. :)

50) Her facial expressions. ( makes that vivian character was completely charming ) ( like i said before i have the believing that she is a really nice person , and so cool! )

51) The way that she was sitting on the chair during the WeLoveSoaps interview. Like if she was in her own house man!! so cool!!

52) " I am in a really good project with awesome people, let´s have fun!! " ( WLS interview ) ( refering ABM )

53) " That’s why you do it. I got into acting originally because it was fun and I liked doing it. After it starts being work and you take on more responsibility, you have to find the reason for it. And the reason for it is just to help people feel less alone. " ( WLS interview)

54) "I think I’ve learned to think things out more. I think I’m more aware of the effect I have on other people as a human being. Not just an actress, but as a human being. " RHF ( WLS interview)

55) she is a big fan of Star wars!! dude me too!! when i found that Hipflor was a star wars fan was pretty awesome!! :)

56) In NP words: " she is a beautiful partner to work with and makes pretty easy to make out " jaja ( refering Rachael)

57)Her commercial parody about " Pc Vs Mac " so funny!! . ( the video is on internet if you want to check it out)

58)she is from New Jersey. ( i´m a big fan of Bruce S. and he is from Freehold, New Jersey . My question will be: Why many of the people that I admire are from NJ?? :)

59)Because she wishes everybody Happy Star Wars day!!( may the 4th be with you ). And when i read it was so cool!!

60) She has her incredible own facebook fan page! ( congrats to the admin of the page !)

61) when Susan and Tina were interviewed on the Blogtalk radio.com ( indie intertube: destini i think, sorry if i´m wrong )RHf was in the chat room. And a few minutes later she appears on the air for the interview, did i mentioned that she is so cool??? she were so funny and charming like always!

62) She is a big fan of Harry Potter! :)

63) she loves cheese!

64)" Eating is always something special to me " RHF. In Spain the food is amazing. JUst Sayin. :)

65) For the amazing bloopers of Hipflor and the rest of the abm cast that should appear in season 2 dvd, please?? :)

66)For her 12 second Kodak shareCam video at the 2010 streamy awards. she only had 12 seconds, that is too short for anybody to explain anything. I love the end of the video when she realizes that the time is out .. " i love you all, BYE!" so funny!.

67) she is an actress, a producer, an Assistant Directing and a teaching artist between other things. :)

68) she can speak spanish!! dude that´s so cool!!

69) she is fan of The Simpsons And Futurama.

70) she loves the Theatre.

71) i think she is a big fan of 80´s movies.

72) For her two official ABM interviews with NP during season 1. ".. For the both of us...jaja ". so funny!

73)Because she is so nice and friendly with her fans and Abm fans.

74)because she is so cool that give the thanks to her fans for their support in FB in moore than ten languages. :)

75) she is a big fan of Lost.

76) she is fan of " His Dark Materials Trilogy ".

77) for every new video , photo, interview, anything about RHF, because show us how great she is.

78) Because in conclusion: Hipflor is the best!! :)

thanks for reading all this long list. I hope you liked it.

This comes from a big fan of Rachael´s work. :)

i´m extremely shy but i wanted to share this reasons with all of you because SHE REALLY DESERVES IT.

see you on the Forum. :)

Bye!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm 

Congratulations Skywalker, I loved what you wrote. I think the same way you described and beautifully! I'm your fan! hehehe

Ps. Eres de España!!! Soy del Brasil y me gusta español. Gracias por su dedicatória de amor por Rachael con certeza es lo mismo que todos nosotros sentimos!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm 

This is great skywalker! I would add a hundred more reasons (starting with she's talented and beautiful!) but if she's reading this I don't want to flatter her to death! :)
Where did you find Mordere (did I spell that right?) I've been looking everywhere for it but have yet to find it. :cry: I really want to see it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm 

I loved it.. great post

Did you guys see what Rachael tweeted about it? She's so modest and cool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm 

I am also a huge fan of Rachael and I absolutely love your post! Did you hear the "Nobody But Me Knows I'm a LEZBIAN" t-shirt that Rachel wore in the first episode of Season 2 is being sold on EBay?!!

Also a bunch of other great items from Anyone But Me are being auctioned off such a walk-on role with the cast, Anyone But Me DVDs, a skype in to a cast read-thru, the opportunity to be listed in the credits, and much much more. If you want to check it out visit http://stores.ebay.com/Anyone-But-Me-Web-A-Thon. I'm definitely bidding on the skype read-thru! The money raised will go to help fund a third season of Anyone But Me. Let's show our support because I'm dying to see the next season!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am 

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:43 pm 

@sky walker: this is so cool :) Ive had a great time reading it