The Anyone But Me Fan Forum

The place to be to discuss any and all things Anyone But Me
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:40 pm 

Laura wrote:
Me too, I really love her. She's such a great character!
Oh if you like her... I've created a fan page about Dr. Glass on Facebook :)

I think i'm participating of your page Laura ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 am 
Site Admin

VYoung wrote:
Spaceman wrote:
I'm still amazed to see Liza Weil calm - subconcious Gilmore Girls bleed-through :)

Right!? When I first heard Liza was doing some work with ABM, I thought, 'OMG prep for another hyper, over-articulate stint with Paris'. Thankfully, she's totally opposite lol. Love Liza Weil!

Me tooooo! It's rather strange seeing her in calmer, therapeutic state. I still catch myself thinking of her as Paris, and I have to remind myself that Paris could NEVER give therapy. To anyone. She would be the worst therapist ever, haha. But Dr. Glass is amazing. :mrgreen:

Also, Liza being on ABM sorta reminds me of the episode where Paris and Rory go partying and Paris kisses her. :D

twitter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 am 

trishrichards2012 wrote:
VYoung wrote:
Spaceman wrote:
I'm still amazed to see Liza Weil calm - subconcious Gilmore Girls bleed-through :)

Right!? When I first heard Liza was doing some work with ABM, I thought, 'OMG prep for another hyper, over-articulate stint with Paris'. Thankfully, she's totally opposite lol. Love Liza Weil!

Me tooooo! It's rather strange seeing her in calmer, therapeutic state. I still catch myself thinking of her as Paris, and I have to remind myself that Paris could NEVER give therapy. To anyone. She would be the worst therapist ever, haha. But Dr. Glass is amazing. :mrgreen:

I can totally see Paris as a therapist - she'd give the hard arse "suck it up and get over it" speech while passing the room - not a good therapist, but a can see her doing it :lol:

Given Dr. Glass is not at all like that it mentally knocked me back at first. Awesome character though, and Liza plays her perfectly.