[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Anyone But Me Fan Forum • View topic - Web-a-thon

The Anyone But Me Fan Forum

The place to be to discuss any and all things Anyone But Me
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Web-a-thon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

With the web-a-thon only a few days away what are your thoughts about it? What items are you excited to bid on? Which new videos are you looking forward to seeing? What revelations about the cast do you think will be revealed?

Have you made an entry for our web-a-thon contest?

Remember, even if you haven't made your own entry pick your favourite one and post it all over the net to let people know about the web-a-thon!

Post subject: Re: Web-a-thon
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm 

I'm super-excited! Can't wait anymore. I wanna see the cast sing. And hear some of these things we didn't know about them.. that sounds intriguing.

I wanna bid on the Skype thing, since most of the other things aren't very realistic for me. But I'd rather have just a chat with the girls instead of listening to a table read (though that's also very tempting)..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:54 pm 

Woke up early so i could watch day one before going to work. Museli, Yogert and ABM, awesome way to start the day!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 pm 

Hi!!

after a little problems with my Internet connection and with my paypal account , yesterday finally I could donate!!! finally!! thank you so much paypal service! :)
for things and shows like this one i would like to be a millionaire :), but i donated everything that i could :)

I played lottery too, but i haven´t lucky jeje

about the web a thon videos: what can i say?? that these people ( ccast/ crew and the host ) were amazing!!

so funny all the charades with the cast. i loved to see all the cast in one scene!
they are so great, funny and hilarious!!
i liked so much all the interviews: i discovered many things about the cast :), Barbara Pitts is so funny!!
when is her turn on the charade and she says " i´m scared jeje ", great interview about the Laramie Project :), and she is married with the taller fireman!! so curious!
i liked too the interviews with alexis, mitch, dan, because we know them a little better :)
jessy hodges is so funny too!! and she dances hip hop!! so cool!!
Nicole´s stoty about the tatoo and Finding Nemo was so funny!! and she didn´t drink liquids?? jeje
i really loved Rachael interview!! dude, she was so great funny and geeky like always! she is the best :), so curious the cameo of her fiance :)

it was so nice to see joshua H in London!! an with our gemified!!! dude !! so funny!! glad to see you in the web a thon video Gemified, my congratulations!, and i´m agree all we need season 3 :)

loved the charades moments, when Rachael guess "the One step ..." before jessy begin to talk was so funny!
NP with the phrase " I flirted with someone ".. That is my line!! jeje
Rachael trying to explain about the pancakes scene was great and the way that she goes to seat too! jeje and Np Aneurysm jeje
so great the twitery :), the creators of the ABM are so amazing

loved the videos and the behind scenes and short but great appearances of Susan and Tina :), my congrats to the Host Lisa for her great job too,
i hope that ABM have enough donations to make season 3 possible, i think that in between all we can do it. :)

I want my ABM too jeje

bye!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm 

I made a video urging folks to watch and donate for the 3rd season. If anyone here wants to use it to help spread the word, go for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDO9iMIXHjQ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:01 pm 

So...the web-a-thon is over.

"Thank you to everyone who supported the web-a-thon. Because of you there will be a Season 3. We'll see you in 2011! Final amount raised in web-a-thon $33,088 - number of contributors 811"

So, does this mean only three episodes? More? Does anybody know? Please by some miracle let it be 10 :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 pm 

For now there are three episodes, but they're trying to find other ways to get funded