[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Anyone But Me Fan Forum • View topic - What would you like to see in Season 3?

The Anyone But Me Fan Forum

The place to be to discuss any and all things Anyone But Me
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

With the announcement made that S3 will start shooting at the end of February, what would you like to see on the show? Whose stories are you waiting to watch unfold? In an ideal world, who gets the girl? Which girl?

Let us know your hopes for S3!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:48 pm 

Please please, don't make vivian and aster breaking up their relationship! And also, I want to know, how if you make some story before vivian and aster being a couple. How first they met, how can they be fall in love? I dunno, it's like a big question in my head. thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 pm 

I'll say what I always say - Sophstervian. A lot of Sophstervian.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm 

VivSter all the way!!! Ready to see our girls back together...but ONLY after a lot of drama unfolds! They may need to lose each other for a bit before they can realize how much they need one another. I can't wait!!! :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm 
Site Admin

Alright, a lot of VivSter and even (grrr) Sophian talk. What about the other ABMers? Don't we want to see Archibald and Elisabeth happy? What's going to happen with Jonathan now that his ex is kissing girls? Will Gabe and Aunt Jodie ever be okay again?

Of course there's so much drama with the Vivian-Aster-Sophie triangle, but we want more, right ABM Fans?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

And as I told Tina and Susan on twitter- I'd love to see a jello cake. :D

However, I also want to see Sophie eventually find another lady to work through her confusion with...as long as its not a part of Vivster! That ship does have to run its course though. I want Archibald to realize he should jump to conclusions, and I want to see more of Dr. Glass and/or baby Charlie! Maybe Dr. Glass' wife, too? That would be cool. And more of Jaime's story! And what is the story with Sophie's "someone sort of older?" There's so much to be explained! Overall though, I'd just like a happy Vivster.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:01 pm 

I'd like a happy everyone. Crazy drama that makes us wanna kill ourselves for the first episode, then fluffy goodness for the rest.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 pm 

com certeza as brasileiras estão esperando que Vivian fique com Aster, porque o amor delas é bonito demais, elas precisam de um pouco de felicidade, e mande Sophie arrumar uma namorada pra ela. heheeh
kisses.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 am 

I happened to run into the S3 trailer last night during my travels through internet-land. I watched it, got excited, and ended up re-watching all of S1 and 2 between then and now.

I know i'm on record wanting Sophie to be swept aside and Vivster to be re-united, but time and that trailer have altered my position. I'm keen to see where this Sophian thing (sorry Gem) goes. Ultimately it's not the right match, but like most things in life, you've gotta walk to the path to learn (and why shouldn’t we the audience follow along to observe the fun?). If there's a future to Vivster, it's not through smoothing this over - they've always done that, to little long term success.
Gem asked what we wanted out of season 3 for the rest of the cast; rather than answer that for everyone individually I thought I’d do it for the group as a whole: The situations' of the entire cast of characters are up in the air, and while i'm keen to see how they settle their differences with their respective partners (Arch with Elisabeth, Sophie with Jonathan, etc), what i'm really keen to see is how the entire group's dynamic is shifted. Traditionally strong bonds between certain group members (eg Elisabeth and Sophie) have, and will through the subsequent fallout, been strained. How does that affect the less dominant bonds (eg, Elisabeth and Vivian) and in turn the general group dynamic.

In the case of Gabe and Jodie, how do their traditional relationships with Vivian alter as a result of their own conflict? How does Vivian respond in kind?

These kind of interactions i find are typically lacking in visual story telling these days, and it's something i've loved about ABM that it tips its hat to these elements - the main characters are not islands in a sea of "friends".