[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Anyone But Me Fan Forum • View topic - Episode Three - Something Old Something New

The Anyone But Me Fan Forum

The place to be to discuss any and all things Anyone But Me
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

With the summer past and the students of Clarence High starting their Junior Year we see how Vivian and Sophie's friendship has grown, and also meet the man in Sophie's past who has been kept secret until now. Still on the other side of the country Aster seems happy with Carey, but with reminders of Vivian at the turn of a page, just how long can she keep running away?

Now that ABM is halfway through its 3rd season, what are your thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 am 

Hi,

I only just watched this episode. I have no idea what's going on, but as soon as I have the time to catch up, I will. I am however curious as to what book Aster is reading. I don't think the line that was read was from the actual book, but I really am curious as to find out what the name of the book is. Anyone?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:05 pm 

I like how the writers of ABM stretch out the characters of everybody in this season. Especially how Aunt Jodie pushed herself to blend and get along with Vivian. That video thing was cute :D Where’s Archibald anyway? Elizabeth is getting crazy with Archibald's absence Carey and Aster, Are they going to have a great walk this season? I like her too, but I am looking forward for Vivian and aster getting back together. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:21 am 

hi everyone! :)

Sorry I´m late , i´m a disaster i know jeje, but I had been busy studying...
i´m back to the forum to comment the new episodes !
well , first of all I´m so happy that ABM is back!
Thank God! :D how much i missed this show dude!

i´m in a intern conflict jeje, because obviously i liked the new episodes but i really REALLY miss many things, i miss Arch so much :) , i miss Breck ( there is any chance to see him in season 3? i hope so, beacuse i think that Aster needs a good friend to talk with ) , i miss Dra Glass too ( aster needs some talks with her in her office too ), but after all i miss scenes between Vivian and Aster,! i miss these two on the screen .

They need to sit and talk man jeje, i feel that something is missing when i don´t see V&A scenes in one episode, i don´t know, but i have a big faith in this couple and in the writters of the show :)

Arch needs to comes back and let to explain Elisabeth about the pills and everything , i hope they talk and fix things. and after this episode 303 . i´m worried for Elisabeth...

I like Sterns , since season 2 i´m his fan , maybe beause i like so much Garret Ross too jeje, but seriously, i think that he has changed since season 1, but i don´t see him with Vivian like a couple, and this is because i see her with Aster.

I like so much Sophie character! since the beginning of the show she appears to me one of the most mysterious and interesting characters, it´s great to learn more things about her in this season, and the older guy finally appears!! well, let´s see what´s happen now..and how this is gonna affect Jonathan ...and maybe Vivian?? ... ( i´m vivster fan ,not sophian ( sorry ) , but i really enjoying the kind of frienship that vivian and sophie have ).

Aunt Jodie is completely funny and great!! i like her because she is trying so hard to form part of vivian´s life.

and let´s see what happen between her and... Gabe??

I´m fan of your Twitter-tary Gemified, congrats! i like to read it after the episodes :), i read them all since season one till now on the website.

Thanks for the title of the book, i have curiosity about the book that she was reading, now i know :)

about the new character :the architect college girl... well... maybe is because i´m a big fan of Vivian ( team Vivian always! i didn´t liked that aster kiss back the other girl meanwhile we are seeing Vivian bad in the past episodes, even she refuses chocolate...dude, this isn´t right jeje)...but i don´t like her so much, sorry new character , but i think that what she ( aster ) really needs right now is talk with Vivian.. really, and try to fix things and unless talk about it.. because i think that the kind of commited relationship and love that they had is more bigger than anything, i don´t know, maybe i´m a stupid romantic jeje, ( i remembered the phrase that vivian wrote on the book, so cool )

i hope that we can see them talking in the next two episodes :), and we can see again Arch, breck or Dra Glass.

again, thanks to the producers for the show!

Bye!
Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:54 am