[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Anyone But Me Fan Forum • View topic - Episode Ten - 'Curtain Up'

The Anyone But Me Fan Forum

The place to be to discuss any and all things Anyone But Me
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am 
Site Admin

In the earth-shattering season finale, we get what we've been waiting for all season. Vivian's little crush on Sophie explodes into a giant mess when Soph starts to feel a little, well, experimental. Unfortunately for Vivian, all that happens right in front of Aster, who in a jealous rage makes out with Cute Dyke Chick- who now has a name! Jamie!

On a sidenote... I LOVE Aster's shirt. Considering her character is supposed to be like 16 its a little age-inapporpriate, but who the hell cares? It is damn sexy!

How are we ever going to wait 6 more months for season 3??!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm 

Did you ever watch the-N's South of Nowhere? Aster's attire in this episode reminded me a lot of Ashley from that show. Probably multiple parallels could be drawn between the two.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 pm 

This episode made prominant the very reason that this show is so succesful. Most defernatly a heart stopping, tear jerking finale and one that befits the realism of the show. More over it also shows the talant of both the writers, who keep the quality and the pace of the show going, and also the fantastic actors in the show who so brilliantly project onto the screen the writtian word provided, they just seem to effortlessley put so much life and emotion into them.
I have no doubt that this so is only going to get bigger and better, and it deserves all the praise it is getting. This finale set the standered for the next season Bloody fantastic.

Ok so my gramer not so good niether is my spelling, for which i apol have a lovley day people.

look forward to the next season

Kind regards

Miss Sarah Ann James :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 pm 

I wanted to kill the Aster after she gave that kiss the girl (sorry but I do not remember her name). Okay that jealousy is not easy to see Vivian kissing Sophie was complicated, but because she had to kiss each other?

Been very South of Nowhere as Zach said, was so Ashley and Spencer showed another path for her. I think there's much love between Vivian and Aster and they will overcome it all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm 

This episode make me so tense and got my heart beating super fast. I do agree with asters shirt being very sexy...but like always Vivian had my eyes stuck to her most of the time(super sexy and pretty). Don't get me wrong Aster is also very pretty but if I was back in high school and with them Vivian would be my crush as I tried to remember Asters name.

Also at the end did anyone else love when cute lesbian(don't know if as a straight guy I can say Dyke)chick does her pants back up...in a very tense moment I did laugh out loud at that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 pm 

When I watched for the first time, i stopped breathing. But i don't blame Aster at all...ok, wasn't the right thing to do, but if i was in her shoes, i probably would do the same or something worse (yeah, could be worse). Vivian should be blamed for what happened...come on, kissing Sophie in front of Aster as she did (is not about the kiss, is more about don't stop kissing) and expect nothing from Aster...impossible!
But in "my world" Aster is not wrong.
Aster Team!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 pm 

Wow! What a brilliant episode. I saw the Vivian/Sophie kiss coming, even if it wasn't going to be in a play! But then to see Aster kiss Jaime, blimey! How hot was that! LOVE Aster :-) Can't wait for Season 3, bring it on grrls :-0

http://grumpylesbian.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/grumpylesbian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:59 am 

I only noticed the buttoning back up on a second viewing of the ep...

I think it added an important detail.. Aster wasn't just having a rebound kiss and regretting it in a second, she was gonna sleep with that girl, right then and there... Which makes me view Aster less favourably... But I think... for this kind of personality... that might be what she would do... her girlfriend kisses another girl Aster has a wee issue with... so she goes and starts far more with someone else. Kind of... you've hurt me.. so I'm going to hurt you even more.. Even if it was a conscious decision or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 pm 

In regards to the button up (which was a great and subtle detail)...I thought it was funny that there were some jingling sound effects, perhaps signaling belts, but neither character was wearing one as far as I could tell. I giggled a bit when I noticed.